N1 bodykits operates this forum at no cost to the user and for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts.
WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THREAD CRAPPING IN THE TRADER SECTION!!!
This place is not a free-for-all folks, can we can get things back on track please.
So, just to recap on a few basic forum rules…
ATTN - N00bs and Idiots
If you make a crap post on this website, I am banning you.
No questions, no 2nd chances - nothing.
Don't be a Fast n Furious wannabie who thinks you have Vin Diesel inside you.
* I now have ZERO tolerance on abuse by new users. If you swear or bully another user, you're out.
* If you have nothing decent to post - DON'T POST IT. Think about it, you're spending time writing a witty reply or a new thread. Does anyone care? Will they care? If not, don't bother.
* Use the search facility before you post. Incredibly, it's free for you school kids to use. So when asking about the top speed of a potential 1000bhp GTR your mate down the road is thinking of buying, chances are another school kid from your class has already asked this before.
* Post in the right forum. Don't go posting a technical engine query in General.
* Finally, don't be an idiot, be friendly.
If you have goods to sell on this forum, please be aware that laws still apply. You cannot advertise goods unless the actual product represents your descriptions. If it doesn't, then you are breaking the law and are liable for prosecution.
Please do NOT reply to any threads on this forum unless you either have a specific product related inquiry, or you intend to purchase the item. For anything else, please use the PM or the email facility.
The amount of nonconstructive posts in this forum can cause great concern, turning what should be a formal place of sale into a playground.
I hope I can count on your support
And please help us to help you…
REPORTING POSTS AND BAD TRADERS - HELP THE MOD TEAM